- Comply with the bylaws, rules and regulations of BKK.
- Represent credentials, training, experience and capabilities honestly and completely.
- Refrain from knowingly making false or misleading statements about members, competitors, BKK or any other organisation/individual.
- Refrain from engaging in any activity that could give rise to a professional conflict of interest, unless express advance consent is given by all affected parties after full disclosure of the facts.
- Refrain from advocating and pursuing positions beneficial to one’s personal career at the expense of one’s employer.
- Strive to assure that all presentations of services, goods and concepts are made accurately, clearly and honestly.
- Support an independent and fair marketplace of ideas and choices in order to fully inform target audiences.